Be a successful professional accountant in public, corporate, and governmental accounting. Acquire advanced accounting research skills and problem – solving capabilities through our curriculum designed according to the International Accounting Education Standards.
- Ability to carry out abstract/logical and critical thinking
- Possess reasoning skills
Ability to analyze (analysis skills)
- Ability to discern the true nature of a situation and evaluation of applicable principles and techniques (problem – solving skills)
- Ability to link data, knowledge, and insight together from different sources and disciplines to make informed decisions (strategic / critical thinking)
- Ability to work in groups with diversity and contributing to team effort
- Possess traits like being persuasive, confident, and tactful, discreet, open-minded and capable for hard work and respond well to pressure
- Possess active listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at all organizational levels
- Deliver impressive and effective presentations
- Negotiate effectively and being able to justify one’s position, persuade and convince others.