COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES
Dear College Students:
Welcome to the 1st semester of college of Academic Year 2017-2018! It’s another semester of learning journey with you. To become more efficient and effective in the work we all do, we are happy to present to you the new schedule for your reference and guidance.
I. Schedule of Enrolment
Enrollment is ongoing. Visit the Registrations Office from Mondays to Fridays between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturdays 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
For inquiries, head over to the PR and Marketing Office.
II. Guidelines and Procedure
To avoid long queues and hours of waiting during enrolment the following guidelines and procedures for enrolment should be followed:
- Continuing/Old students are encouraged to enroll online by choosing the schedule and printing the Unofficial Assessment Form.
- Subjects with pre-requisite cannot be enrolled when the requisite subject has not been completed.
- Subjects with pre-requisite cannot be taken as elective.
- The maximum number of students per subject is 35 for IT laboratory and major subjects and 40 students for lecture classes. Enrolment is on a first-come-first- served basis.
- The maximum allowable units for enrolment:
- Under graduating students
- A maximum of 27 units (24 units of academic subjects + 3 units of non-academic subjects like P.E., NSTP and IC)
- Graduating students
- A maximum of 15 units including practicum
- A maximum of 30 units without practicum
B. Enrolment Process
||At Home / Any Venue With Internet /Registration Office Lobby
- Go to the website of Southville and click “College Student Portal”
- Use your account to access the system
- Click Registration tab and choose the subjects and schedule
- Click ASSES to show your tuition fee
- Choose the MODE OF PAYMENT if it is Plan A, B and C.
- Print the Unofficial Assessment Form
- Bring the Unofficial Assessment Form to SISC and proceed to Step # 2
- For REGULAR students may /may not see the dean for the advising of subjects.
- All IT students need to see Sir Aris Ignacio for the checking of fees
- IRREGULAR AND PROBATIONARY students need the approval of the dean regarding the subjects they need to enroll.
||PR Conference Room
||Cashier (Finance Office) or Bank Payment
- Pay the fees through the cashier or
- Pay fees through the following payment options. Please see options below.
- Get the Official Enrolment Form
- Have the ID re-activated for the 2nd Semester
- MOODLE and AIMS orientation (Optional)
Note: The Official Enrolment Form should be presented to the professor before attending the class.
C. Payment Option
- Deposit payment to any of the following banks:
- BPI – Cittadella Las Piñas branch, acct. no. 4611-0042-36
- MBTC – Ayala Alabang branch, C/A acct. no. 001-7-001-51917-0
- PNB – Aguilar Ave. Las Piñas branch, acct. no. 3531-00426-8
- email a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com
- Transfer payment to any of the following:
- Bank Name: BPI
- Address: Unit B Femina Bldg., CAA Road cor. Cittadella Ave. Village Pulang Lupa 2, Las Piñas City
- Dollar acct. no.: 4614-0119-85
- Peso acct. no. : 4611-0042-36
- SWIFT Code: BOPIPHMM
- Bank Name: PNB
- Address: Grd. Flr. LPDH Bldg., Aguilar Ave. Las Piñas City
- Dollar acct. no. : 3532-00032-5
- Peso acct. no. : 3531-00426-8
- SWIFT Code: PNBMPHMM
- Parents and students may now pay tuition, miscellaneous and other fees via www.bpiexpressonline.com.
- Please select “SOUTHVILLE INTL SCHOOL(SISC)” as the merchant in the enrollment of bills. The reference number is the student’s ID number in the following format – xx-xxxxB for Basic Education students and xx-xxxxC for College students. The cashier may process your official receipt the following day if prompted; otherwise, the official receipt may be claimed from the cashier’s office after two working days.
- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
We look forward to an amazing semester with you.