ADMISSION - TOPS SCHOLARSHIPS
Qualification of Candidates for scholarships
- Must belong to the top 10% of the graduating class of any DepEd-recognized high school
- Must have no grade lower than 80% or its equivalent in any subject in 3rd and 4th year
- Must have no character rating lower than 85% or its equivalent in 3rd and 4th year
- Must be an officer or an active member of at least two school- recognized student organizations (arts, leadership, sports, academic-related, etc.)
- Must have been an active participant in at least one major community project/activity
- Photocopy of Report Card (as of 4th yr., 3rd grading period)
- Recommendation letter from the Principal or Guidance Counselor
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Submit the requirements in person or through mail/e-mail.
Download Application form here!