For 25 years, Southville International School and Colleges has been providing high quality international education.
Who would have thought that a small school that was first recognized as a “Special School for the Intellectually Gifted” with only two students 25 years ago, would grow to become one of the best international schools in the Philippines today? Southville’s journey to success was not a short and easy road but it was worth every challenge because it was then that Southville grew to be stronger and bolder. It is through the joint effort of everyone that comprises the Southville community that brought the school to where it is today.
Southville’s vision is to produce not just achievers but movers of society who will make a difference in the 21st century. The core values of Southville, also known as the 5Cs (Character, Competence, Collaboration, Commitment to Achieve and Creativity), has made a huge impact on the entire Southville community. Students, as well as the employees, would know the core values of Southville by heart for it has been rehearsed and lived out from the moment they entered school. These same values are among the major reasons why Southville has achieved its target milestones.
Southville International School and Colleges is celebrating its 25th anniversary this coming September and there are a lot of reasons to celebrate.
• International Accreditation by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (W.A.S.C.-USA) (K-12)
• ISO 9001-2008 Certification
• International Baccalaureate (I.B.) Authorized World School (Geneva, Switzerland)
• PACUCOA Accreditation
• Recognition by the Department of Education as a “School of the Future”
• Recognition as a school of International Character through the promulgation of Philippine Republic Act 9493
• DepEd Adopt-a-School Award
• Student International Academic and Sports Achievements
And just recently, Southville got the GOLD certification from IIP (Investors in People) becoming the first company in Asia to go straight to Gold.
After 25 amazing years, now is the time to look back and be grateful for what we’ve achieved and to look forward and continue to fulfill our vision for the future.