SEARCH FOR THE TOP OUTSTANDING PERFORMING STUDENTS
Southville Global Education Network (SGEN) through Southville International School and Colleges, duly recognized by the Department of Education as the “School of the Future” and internationally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges in the U.S.A., is conducting its annual Search for T.O.P.S. (Top Outstanding Performing Students) Program. This search is open to graduating public and private high school students from all over the country. The major benefits of winners are scholarships in the SGEN schools such as Southville International School and Colleges, South Mansfield College, and South SEED-LPDH College.
- Certificate of Ranking with GWA together with the number of graduating students (Grade 11)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of Grade 11 Report Card
- Photocopy of 1st Quarter Grade 12 Report Card (if available)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 2pcs of 2×2 pictures
Please feel free to contact us and look for Ms. Gerlie Montellano or Mr. Marvin Marasigan of the Public Relations Department at (02)825-2358/(02) 825-6374 loc. 100, 829-1675 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.