GLOBAL CURRICULUM DESIGN
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in:
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship with Special Track in Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Two-degree program (4 years and 2 summer terms)
- BS/ Psychology and BSBA/HR Management
- BSBA/Marketing Management and BS/Entrepreneurship
GLOBAL INSTRUCTIONAL STANDARDS
- Outcomes – Based Education (OBE)
- Business and industry immersion of students
- Team teaching with recognized industry and business specialists/practitioners
- Business Plan Preparation and Implementation
Innovative and globally-networked student programs
On-line Stock Trading Activity
- Students are taught the rudiments of investment, capital and securities market and on-line stock trading operation direct from the Philippine Stock Exchange in Makati and Ortigas.
Global Entrepreneurship Movement in Southville (GEMS)
- An organization of students who are dean’s listers and belong to the upper 10% of the class.
Business Lecture Series – CEO Forum
- Monthly lecture by captains of business and industry focusing on business opportunities, current trends and issues in the world market.
Overseas Practicum Training Program
- 3 to 4 months’ on-the-job training in duly certified prestigious companies/firms in the USA
Strong Student Organizations
- Establishment of a Junior Chapter of the Capital Market Institute of the Philippines, Council of Management Educators, and Philippine Marketing Association.
Strong Industry Academe Linkage
- Established strong advocacy in promotion of Investment and Entrepreneurship Center in the academe.
- Board of Advisers composed of experts from business and industry:
Former Undersecretary, Department of Foreign Affairs
Assistant Vice President, Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.
President and CEO, RFM Corporation
Assistant Secretary, Office of the Executive Secretary Malacañang
- MR. SERGIO LUIS-ORTIZ, JR.