Stonyhurst Southville International School (SSIS) – Malarayat embraced the challenge of Total Quality Management (TQM) by presenting two TQM and three Special Projects to the TQM Committee headed by school president, Dr. Marl V. Ferenal. The projects aim to improve the school’s systems and processes under school principal Donna Atienza, and are doable and useful in upholding the high quality and productivity of the institution.
The following are the titles of the TQM/Research/Special Subject presented:
• A TQM Project on the Best Reflections on the Values of the Week
• Special Filipino Worksheets Compilation
• 5Cs Story Book, – “As Much As I Can…”
• Mathematics Academic Varsity Worksheets Compilation
• A TQM Project on Writing Portfolio: An Alternative to Grading Student Writing
The panel members commended the initiatives and efforts of the SSIS-Malarayat faculty members as results clearly showed their positive impact on school systems and on the delivery of high quality education. Suggestions were given to improve the initial projects which were recommended for presentation to the Southville Global Education Network (SGEN) community.