The Amadeus certification program is an internationally recognized certification course training students to become proficient with the Amadeus Reservation System. Amadeus is currently the world leader in-terms of market share (49.2% US market share) and using the Amadeus system is the de-facto standard for travel agencies worldwide.
The Amadeus reservation system is used by:
- Over 500 individual airlines
- Over 120 individual airline websites
- Over 99,000 travel agencies in more than 195 countries
- Over 34,000 airline sales offices
- Over 86,000 hotels
- Over 24 Rental Car brands serving 36.000 locations
Students who achieve this certification will be recognized internationally as being able to use the Amadeus Reservation System.