WHY BS IT AT SISC?
The BS Information Technology course at Southville international School & Colleges is structured to produce graduates that are prepared for the global workforce. The technology landscape continuously changes with new technologies rapidly replacing existing ones. We are able ensure that graduates receive the best international education to prepare them for careers locally and globally.
- Cutting edge technology: Java, .Net, SQL, Oracle, Mobile, Web 2.0, Virtual Infrastructure
- 100% Passing Rate Microsoft Certified Database Specialist
- ETS TOEIC Certified English Communication skills
WHY BS TOURISM AT SISC?
Be internationally competent and competitive
- Curriculum is designed based on the latest trends and demands of the tourism industry
- In partnership with AMADEUS, an internationally known Global Distribution System used by Tourism practitioners around the world.