WHY BS IT AT SISC?
The BS Information Technology course at Southville international School & Colleges is structured to produce graduates that are prepared for the global workforce. The technology landscape continuously changes with new technologies rapidly replacing existing ones. We are able ensure that graduates receive the best international education to prepare them for careers locally and globally.
- Cutting edge technology: Java, .Net, SQL, Oracle, Mobile, Web 2.0, Virtual Infrastructure
- 100% Passing Rate Microsoft Certified Database Specialist
- ETS TOEIC Certified English Communication skills
WHY BS TOURISM AT SISC?
Be internationally competent and competitive
- Curriculum is designed based on the latest trends and demands of the tourism industry
- In partnership with AMADEUS, an internationally known Global Distribution System used by Tourism practitioners around the world.
WHY BSBA AT SISC?
The College of Business Administration of Southville International School and Colleges provides Business students with foundation to become globally competitive, self-reliant, and ethical entrepreneurs, investors, and executives.
It gives the students the critical compass settings that will guarantee their preparedness in a borderless economy. … [Read more]
WHY BS NURSING AT SISC?
Be on your way to an exciting nursing career. The baccalaureate program at SISC – with its solid academic and clinical foundation, nurturing instruction adn strong values education, prepares you to meet the challenges of a professional nursing career anywhere in the world.
- World Class Facilities
- Competent Instructors
- OBE based curriculum
- Consistently high passing rate in board exam
- Highly structured and strictly supervised clinical training or Related Learning Experience (RLE)
WHY AB COMM AT SOUTHVILLE?
Embraces multi-disciplinary fields such as:
- Public Relations
- Video Production
WHY AB MULTIMEDIA ARTS AT SISC?
- Develops students to be competitive in the fields of computer design and graphics as a medium of communication
- Link with multimedia agencies for students’ practicum
- State of the Arts Facilities
- Offers a broad perspective for media practices and embraces multi-disciplinary fields such as:
- 2D & 3D Animation
- Graphic Design
- Audio-Visual Production and Post Production